The MOKAI watercraft comes with bow to stern warranty protection for 3 years. If you were to ever encounter any problems, please give us a call. A trained representative will work with you to trouble shoot any issue you may be having. A course of action will be determined, which will either be for Mokai to send out replacement parts for customer installation or for the customer to return to us the defective component for repair or replacement. Our service team has a 24 hour turnaround. This means that warranty or service issues are on the bench and out the same day as received. If we cannot correct the issue a new component will be sent.
MOKAI watercraft – Material and Mechanical Components:
MOKAI Manufacturing Inc.(hereinafter "MOKAI") warrants that each new MOKAI watercraft will be free, under normal use and service, from defects in material and workmanship for a period listed below from the date of sale to the Original Purchaser.
Limited Warranty Period:
Jet Pump Assembly: 10 Years
Drive Shaft: 5 Years
Engine: 5 Years (as regulated by Subaru - See manual)
Hull and all other components not specified above: 3 Years
LIMITATIONS and EXCLUSIONS: This Limited Warranty shall not apply to:
- Any Jet Pump Assembly that has been subject to negligence, misuse, accident, misapplication or over-speeding.
- Any Jet Pump Assembly damaged due to operation of watercraft with removed or altered intake grate.
- Any Jet Pump Assembly that is being run with any non-factory issued Engine Assembly.
- Any Jet Pump Assembly that has been installed, repaired or altered by anyone other than MOKAI in a manner, which in MOKAI’s sole judgment adversely affects its performance or reliability.
- Any Jet Pump Assembly that has been fitted or repaired with parts or components not manufactured or approved by MOKAI, which in MOKAI’s sole judgment adversely affects its performance or reliability.
- Instances in which normal use has exhausted the life of a component. Normal wear and tear, damaged caused by failure to provide proper maintenance, storage, damage resulting from improper repairs, damage resulting from accident, fire, theft, abuse, misuse or neglect are excluded. Aftermarket modifications to engine, jet drive or hull may void warranty.
The customer is responsible for all transportation costs in connection with any warranty work. Return postage will be paid by MOKAI, when deemed a valid warranty claim, for US customers only.
MOKAI Manufacturing Inc. reserves the right to modify, alter or improve any parts or components without incurring any obligation to modify or replace parts or components previously sold without such modification, alteration or improvement.
No person is authorized to offer any other warranty on behalf of MOKAI unless made in writing and signed by an officer of MOKAI Manufacturing Inc.
This warranty, and MOKAI’s obligation hereunder, are in lieu of any other warranty or obligations of any kind, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. MOKAI shall in no event be liable for any consequential or incidental damages.
MOKAI watercraft placed in service as Commercial or Rental units are subject to a warranty period of 1 (one) Year from original purchase date.
Subaru Engine: Warranty as regulated by Subaru Industrial Power Products.